Good Morning. I’m feeling cute with my all Black-owned fits. I’m a minimalist. I don’t own a lot of clothing, however, in the past year I’ve strategic by swapping out some basics with Black-owned brands.
Here’s a list of brands included in the picture or products I’ve used in my morning routine.
- Melt by Kaike Oil Cleanser
- Tooth Powder by Dirt Don’t Hurt
- Revitalizing Face Toner by Jacq’s
- Daybreaker Face Oil by SDOT Beauty
- Lip Gloss by Lip Bar
- Headband by Wrap Life
- Africa earrings by Stella and Haas
- HBCU Venture Capital Sweatshirt by HBCUvc
- Black pants by Fe Noel
- Afrotech socks
- Chalk Sneaks by NinetyNine Products
***This is part of the HBCUvc daily post challenge. This is post 7. Please forgive typos, errors, or any temporary moments of sanity. The goal is to just write.***